Global Business Opportunities
WEFTEC continues to grow in international scope, attracting an ever-increasing number of exhibitors and visitors from every region of the world, and the Global Center provides the services to meet their unique meeting needs.
Global Center Services
The Global Center at WEFTEC is full of resources committed to matching international trade delegates and exhibitors with an eye on the worldwide market. Make important contacts and gain additional knowledge by interacting with the leading manufacturers and representatives in the water and wastewater profession.
- Rosters of international WEFTEC registrants
- Product interest information on trade delegates
- Country Presentations – Water and Wastewater Sector Overview
- U.S. Government Agency Presentations – Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, ExImBank
- List of exhibiting companies desiring to do business in specific areas of the world
- Multilingual interpreters to assist you with your interactions
- Meeting area for international exhibitors and attendees
- Message Center
- Registration for trade delegations
Update: WEFTEC 2013 will be a part of the U.S. Commercial Service International Buyers Program
WEFTEC 2013 will be a part of the U.S. Commercial Service International Buyers Program. WEF partners with U.S. trade agencies and independent trade delegation organizers to bring strong international and trade delegation attendance to WEFTEC. WEF continues to build on these relationships, and to work with embassies and consulates to promote international and domestic business contacts between attendees, exhibitors and trade delegates at WEFTEC. Read more information on the Trade Delegation program.
US Visa Links
For more information, or to register as a trade delegation, contact WEF at 1-703-684-2458 or by email at email@example.com.